Sunday, July 4, 2010

Freedom!

I celebrated my freedom today with freedom! Don't panic, I didn't go crazy. I did however allow myself to have a tablespoon of three things not on my diet: coleslaw, baked beans (the REALLY good kind) and cheesy potato casserole. I also had a very small sliver of cheesecake. It was good, but not to die for. Surprise! Those of you who know me well know that cheesecake it the end all for me. I was glad I ate it because I think if I hadn't, it would have consumed me thinking about it.
I've decided to give the other eating plan a try. I want to glean as much as I can while I am here about food and exercise. I don't know if it would be a forever kind of eating plan, but I will give it a shot and see how it goes.
Hope you all have had a great 4th of July celebrating your freedom. How appropriate that it is on a day we celebrate our ultimate hero and freedom giver, Jesus!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Joy!
    I am proud of you. Sounds like you have turned a corner are are really starting to see the results of your hard work. Can't wait to hear the rest of your interview. Keep up the good work!
    Love you,
    Sherri

    ReplyDelete