Tuesday, July 13, 2010

FINALLY!

Finally a good weight loss week! Woo Hoo! (Insert Happy Dance here!)

Jesus,

You are my forever love
You are my forever love
You are my forever love
You are my forever love

From the bottom of my heart I’ll sing to You
From the depths of who I am I love You
With everything inside I’ll run to You
‘Cause all that I’ve become I owe to You

From the bottom of my heart I’ll sing to You
From the depths of who I am I love You
With everything inside I’ll run to You
‘Cause all that I’ve become I owe to You

You are my forever love
You are my forever love
You are my forever love
You are my forever love

5 comments:

  1. Hey Joy!
    So glad for you (insert big smile and hug;)
    God is faithful and I can't wait to read the book you are going to write about all of this! Ha Ha
    Love you,
    Sherri

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey mom what was that under the note? a song , a poem ,or just a praise to God?any ways i love you keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Job! May you keep on pressing on....... with your eyes on Jesus :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Joy,

    AWESOME !!!!

    Psalm 9:10 tells us: Those who know your name will trust in you, for you, LORD, have never forsaken those who seek you.

    Psalm 71:14 says: But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more.

    As you continue to focus on Jesus as your source for all things - you will find peace, happiness & joy. Along the way you will also have your prayers answered.

    Stay strong & keep believing !!

    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joy-
    Dear friend, I'm very proud of you. An old Twila Paris song just came to mind "Lord I'm keeping my eyes on YOU, following you, following you"....

    Keep pressing on-
    see you soon,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete