Sunday, June 20, 2010

I DID THEM!

The last few days have been a pretty normal schedule: walk, bike, gym, swim. The only thing I have to report is this: Yesterday I did 15 sit-ups (without stopping), 15 reverse sit-ups (without stopping), 15 glute bridges (without stopping) and 15 flutter kicks (without stopping). For those of you who dont know, they are all some form of ab crunches. The first day, I couldnt do two without resting briefly. Even if I dont see it on my body, I see it in my endurance and strength.

2 comments:

  1. Hey there friend-
    Proud of you- keep on keeping on, and when you think you can't do another sit-up, do another one. Push yourself, push yourself- I BELIEVE in you...and definitely believe in the power of our God! He's amazing- and will give you the strength for every hurtle!
    Glad you have a bike- enjoy...but don't relax on it- ride to win! :)
    Cheering you on- and praying for you!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete